Welcome to 100+ Women Who Care Sacramento Valley!
We are a group of women committed to supporting our local community.
We come from all walks of life and diverse backgrounds. Why join us?
- You believe women working together can achieve just about anything!
- You only have a few hours a year to commit to charity work.
- You want to ensure 100% of your charitable donations go to those in need.
- You believe there is power in numbers.
- You want to be part of an extraordinary group of women who make an immediate, direct and positive impact on the Sacramento Valley.
You’re getting excited, right? Join our giving circle to make a difference!
Easy. We meet once a quarter somewhere in the Sacramento Valley. Here’s all you have to do:
- Show up. (Yes, that’s about it!)
- Listen. We will draw the names of three pre-nominated non-profits from the Sacramento Valley at random at each meeting. To nominate an organization, click here. A member of each organization will make a 5-minute presentation at the meeting about how our members’ contributions will support their cause. The non-profit organization with the most votes at the meeting receives all the checks, which members will make out at the meeting. What an impact!
- Go to your Grapevine account and donate $100 to the winning organization (you can donate more if you’d like!)
- Smile. You just did something pretty powerful and amazing.
- Repeat. Four times a year, for a total commitment of about four hours. (We told you this was easy!)
Fast. Simple. Effective. Women working together really can do just about anything!
- Founding Member: members who joined us on or before March 4, 2015.
- Sustaining Member: members who joined us after March 4, 2015.
- Emerging Member: members who are age 30 and under (their quarterly contribution is only $25 a meeting/$100 a year).
Our Next Meeting: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Location: 425 University Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95825 (Parking Lot)
Join us from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. for the meet and greet. We are providing a Chando’s tacos food truck and drinks.
We will begin the meeting at 6:00 p.m. We will end promptly at 7:00 p.m.
This is a great opportunity to showcase our group to your friends and colleagues! Please bring potential members with you! (No limit.)